As a former resident of the gorgeous city of Los Angeles, I can say with certainty that what you're about to hear is going to bring you right through into your perfect weekend and beyond. The Check Yo Ponytail parties at The Echoplex, which have hosted everyone from Grimes to The Rolling Stones, are a wild time every month, and with the upcoming Monday, you're not only getting double-duty of AVAN LAVA and Shit Robot (as well as Larry Gus, a personal fave, and Goddollars), but you're now getting an additional mix to prep for you the event. AVAN LAVA has put together an awesome, thirteen-track, pulsy mix to accelerate your weekend and give you a reason to check yo' ponytail. The tracks are blended so perfectly, it's beginning to feel like we're at The Echoplex already, sweating off our weekend, and shaking it. We just gave you the number one reason you'll make it through the day.
Check Yo Ponytail is on Monday the 16th of September, and you pick up a ticket to that here. Just don't turn off the mix while you do that.
1. Josh Butler – Got A Feeling (Bontan Remix Pleasurekraft Edit)
2. Jimmy Edgar – Strike (Original Mix)
3. Steffi – Yours (featuring Virginia)
4. Laid Back – White Horse (premix)
5. UMEK, Groovebox – Cause And Effect (Original Club Mix)
6. Ninetoes – Finder (Remastered)
7. Samuel Dan – Dirty People (Original Mix)
8. Chris Lake, Steve Aoki, Tujamo – Boneless (Original Mix)
9. Per QX Feat. Andrea Love – U Can’t Hide (Main Mix)
10. Sanya Shelest – Nymph (Dave Spritz Power Mix)
11. Joey Negro, Z Factor – Saturday (Luigi Rocca Remix)
12. D.I.M. – Dragon
13. Tiger Stripes – Snake Charmer (Original Mix)